You know oats are good for health and effective weight loss but confused about how to eat? With just a little bit of research, you can make oats into many delicious and nutritious dishes like oatmeal porridge, oat yogurt, oat muffin, etc.
With a small amount of oats, you can make many delicious dishes for the whole family. Oats can be combined with many different foods to form mixed porridge dishes, cakes or combined with fresh fruit. Let’s try the following oatmeal recipes to change the daily taste!
You are too busy at work and do not have much time to cook sophisticated porridge dishes? Oatmeal with shrimp will be an appropriate choice because the cooking ingredients are easy to find and the processing is relatively simple.
- 3/4 cup ground oat gold
- 3 cups milk
- 1/8 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 450g shrimp, peeled, removed intestines
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
How to make:
- Put milk in a pan and bring to a boil, then heat the oatmeal on low heat for about 10 minutes. During cooking, stirring regularly to make the dough smoother.
- Heat olive oil and butter, then fry the onions and add the shrimp. Add pepper, salt to taste, cook for 4–5 minutes.
- Pour the stir-fried mixture into the oat pan and continue to cook for 10–15 minutes, serve while still hot.
In addition to delicious shrimp porridge with oatmeal, you can also cook some nutritious oatmeal with other ingredients like lotus seeds and oysters, shrimp and corn, baby corn and purple cabbage, eggs and carrots, fish and vegetables, dill and clam.
2. Oat yogurt
Take advantage of fruits like strawberries, grapes, blueberries to make oatmeal. This is a delicious dessert hint for these hot summer days!
- 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal, then refrigerate
- 1/2 cup cheese yogurt
- The seasonal fruits
How to make:
- Put 1/4 cup yogurt cheese at the bottom of the glass.
- Top cup 1/4 cup oatmeal and then put some fresh fruit on top.
This dessert is suitable for office workers at lunchtime or after work because the material is easy to find and rich in nutrients.