1. Fried asparagus with salmon
Fried asparagus dish with fish as one of the delicious asparagus dishes is a combination of salmon and asparagus with all the nutrients that you will never feel bored.
• 120 grams of salmon
• 100 grams of asparagus
• A bunch of dill
• 1/4 onion, red bell pepper
• 1 lemon
• Spices: pepper, salt, seeds, cooking oil
How to cook salmon asparagus:
• Asparagus is washed, pruned and then dropped into ice water to keep asparagus when cooking is green.
• Dill trimmed leaves, washed. The root is chopped, the leaves are rolled
• Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon
• Onions, thinly sliced red bell peppers
• Salmon peels off its skin, then cuts it into thin slices. Remove the wet salmon platter with a little chopped dill + a little pepper + seasoning seeds + lemon juice
• Onions are slightly wet with seasoning + pepper
• Turn on the stove, put a little oil in the pan, put the marinated salmon on high heat to quickly let the salmon hunt again when the cooked salmon takes off the plate.
• Next stir fry onions, red bell peppers and remove the plate
• Finally stir fry asparagus with medium heat for 4-5 minutes, add salmon, bell pepper and stir fry together for 2 minutes. Prepare to turn off the heat and put in the cumin.
2. Stir-fried asparagus with mushrooms
Asparagus sautéed mushrooms with the crispy taste of asparagus, the fragrant aroma of shiitake mushrooms and the luscious aroma of sweet corn, all blended together, bringing an undeniable attraction. If you are in need of changing dishes for family meals, do not hesitate to try this fried asparagus dish, guaranteed to make members eat non-stop chopsticks.
+ 10 shiitakes
+ 1-2 delicious sweet corns
+ 4 cloves of garlic
+ vegetarian wedge seeds
+ Oyster sauce
+ Other basic spices
How to cook:
– First, cut off the old part of asparagus and then wash and cut into pieces to taste
– Next, you peel young corn, stripped of the beard and removed the seeds.
If you use canned corn, just sift through the drained corn, in addition to using young or canned corn, you can also make this dish using corn.
– Wash your mushrooms, soak the mushrooms in warm water mixed with a little salt to expand and remove, cut the legs, then cut the mushrooms into bite-sized pieces.
To make sautéed asparagus mushrooms sweeter and more fragrant, you should keep the water soaked in mushrooms and use them when stir-fried.
– Put a pot of water on the stove, bring to a boil, put the asparagus and mushrooms in the ceiling, then remove the asparagus and mushrooms into a bowl of water with some ice cubes, finally remove and drain. With this way bare, asparagus will be greener and brittle.
– You put the pan on the stove, add a little oil to heat and then minced garlic and non-aromatic garlic. When the minced garlic smells good, add the prepared linguistics into the sautéed pan with a little water and oyster sauce until the corn is almost cooked, add the mushrooms to the island. After the corn is fully cooked, stir the asparagus in the pan, add a seasoning hat and stir the ingredients evenly. Season again to taste and then turn off the heat.
– Finally, you just need to put the final sautéed asparagus mushrooms on a plate, sprinkle a little pepper on top and invite the whole family to enjoy.
These 2 dishes are extremely easy to make and delicious, aren’t they? Good luck!