Kimchi, grilled beef ribs kalbi … are dishes no stranger to any believer of Korean movies.
1. Korean fried chicken wings
– Cooking oil
– 5 garlic cloves
– 1 piece of ginger shaved the shell
– 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 3 spoons of Korean chili sauce
– 1/2 spoon of rice vinegar
– 1 tablespoon sesame oil
– 1 spoon of honey
– 2/3 cup of flour
– 1 tablespoon corn starch
– 16 chicken wings
Garlic, minced ginger, put into a bowl with rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey.
Mix flour, cornstarch and 2/3 cup water in another bowl, stir in chicken.
Heat the oil in a saucepan at medium heat, add chicken wings to fry in gold for 6-8 minutes, then put in oil absorbent paper pads, then fry another 6-8 minutes more to crispy and then oil again.
Pour the sauce into the fried chicken wings and mix well.
– 5 tablespoons of sugar
– 3 spoons of salt
– 0.5 kg of cucumbers, white radish, chopped cabbage, onion, white cauliflower, carrots, or cabbage, all sliced
– ½ shredded pear cup
– ½ cup Korean chili sauce
– ¼ cup fish sauce
– 2 tablespoons minced ginger
– 2 cloves of minced garlic
Mix 3 tablespoons of sugar, 3 tablespoons of salt in a large bowl, add the vegetables and stir in sugar and salt, evenly, for 20 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons of sugar, pears, chili sauce, fish sauce, ginger, garlic to a smooth blender.
Remove vegetables from bowl, squeeze out water.
Mix freshly ground mixture into vegetables, use immediately.
3. Spicy stir-fried bacon
– 1 small white onion, finely ground
– ¼ cup Korean chili sauce
– 2 tablespoons of dried Korean chili
– 2 tablespoons honey powder or brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons of mirin
– 1 spoon of soy sauce
– 1 piece of minced ginger
– 3 cloves of minced garlic
– ¼ kg thinly sliced bacon
– ¼ kg of thin shoulder meat
– 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
– 2 spoons of sesame roasted
– 1 hot onion
Add onions, chili sauce, dried chili, honey powder, mirin, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, 1 spoon of water to a large bowl and mix well.
Put pork in the upper bowl and mix well to mix well, then put in the refrigerator compartment for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Before cooking, remove the meat from the refrigerator and leave it at room temperature for 30 minutes. Place a large cast iron pan on the stove, turn on the high heat, add 1 teaspoon of cooking oil until light smoke is produced.
Put the meat in the pan and fry it over and over and over until the caramel color is about 5 minutes.
Pour some fat out of the pan, wipe the pan and then repeat the process on the rest of the meat.
Put the meat in a bowl or plate and sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds and onion.