If you are tired of Indian Curry or Beef with a normal wine sauce, please change it to the Korean Chicken Curry recipe and Korean Chicken Sauce. Let’s change our daily tastes and change a little bit for a more interesting meal. Let’s do it !!
To make Japanese chicken curry, you need:
– 1-2 chicken thighs (boiled for meat, cut into small pieces to taste)
– 1 onion
– 1 carrot
– 2 potatoes
– 100g of peas
– 12 / garlic root (minced)
– Japanese curry spice: 45g butter, 60g flour, 15g garam masala, 15g curry powder, 5g paprika.
How to make chicken curry as follows:
– First, prepare the ingredients: peel the onions, peel the potatoes and carrots, then cut them into bite-sized pieces.
– If you want to make curry spice yourself, melt the butter, then put in flour. You continue to boil for about 20 khi until the mixture turns brown, add chili powder, curry powder and garam masala. Stir evenly for 30s or 1 ′ and turn off the stove.
For those of you who like to eat curries that don’t need to be too bold, Japanese curry is an ideal choice, but conversely, if you want to experience the whole adventure of taste, you must try the right Indian curry. That’s it.
– In a hot oil pot, stir the garlic and onions until the onions are slightly clear.
– Add carrots and potatoes, stir well for about 30 seconds. Pour a bowl of water in, for the vegetables to be invaded. Cover and heat on low heat.
– When the potatoes and carrots are tender, add 2 tablespoons of curry spice and chicken to the pot.
– Stir well to dissolve the spices. Cover and continue boiling in 5-10 ‘to reduce the water and compare. Once in a while, open the island lid so that the mixture doesn’t burn!
– Add peas to make the curry more eye-catching, then add it in about 1 minute more.
– You turn off the stove, scoop the curry into the plate, served with hot rice.
Done! The whole family will love this chicken curry for that!!