Instructions on how to make lamb chops with sauce in Asia – Europe – Grilled lamb chops combined with 2 types of sauce and typical sauce of 2 extremely attractive Eurasian diners. Let’s learn how to make this dish at home!
– 4 pieces of lamb chops selected fresh lamb chops
– 4 fruits Tomato
– 1 wrap dill seeds
– 1 bunch of basil
– 4 Chili peppers
– 4 potatoes
– 1 part of spices including: salt, sugar, pepper, monosodium glutamate, oyster oil, cooking oil.
– STEP 1: Using a blender to puree a mixture of black and light soy sauce, cumin and pepper together. Add olive oil and taste with salt to taste then mix this mixture with lamb. Leave lamb spice for about 1 hour or more. Pan 1 piece of lamb chops for 3 minutes on each side, then bake for about 8 minutes with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius to ripen outside but still red inside.
– STEP 2: Onions, okra, eggplant, red and green bell peppers all cut diced. Use olive oil to fry the onion, then add chili to stir fry for 5 minutes. Add eggplant, parsley, add tomato paste and minced garlic, season with salt and add to mix, then take.
– STEP 3: Clean chili, remove seeds and peel. Use the machine to puree and add lemon juice to balance the spicy level.
– STEP 4: Peel the potatoes, cut the big bar with your finger. Mix flour, corn starch, water and salt into a light paste. Boil the potatoes until cooked, remove them to cool, mix them into the flour mixture, put each bar in a pan of fried hot oil. Repeat this one more time before serving to make the potato crispy. Show the plate.
So you’re done with the recipe for making lamb chops with Asian and European sauce. With this recipe, you will save a lot of time and money, instead of going to Italian restaurants to enjoy this luxurious food!