Tiramisu is one the most famous cakes from Italy, which is really much you already know. Tiramisu is characterized by a combination of cake lady finger (1 long rod-shaped biscuit, porous, brittle) is embedded in a mixture of coffee liquor, between layers of cake is cream cheese mascarpone egg and silky.
Making Tiramisu is not difficult, just a little bit cumbrous. But how to make one delicious tiramisu cake is too difficult. This way to make Tiramisu cake is meticulous a bit, but the cake will be perfect and very nice too!
Ingredients for the cake tiramisu:
– 4 egg yolks
– 56 ml coffee liquor
– A pinch of salt
– 200g mascarpone cheese
– 225ml heavy cream
– Cake champagne (lady finger)
– 450ml espresso
– 30g unsweetened cocoa powder
How to make tiramisu cake
– Step 1: First, you for the sugar, eggs, salt and coffee liqueur into a large bowl and then routed.
– Step 2: Boil hydraulic mixture over low heat, medium heat just stir in about 6°, until the mixture forms make.
– Step 3: In a different bowl, mascarpone cheese and for you heavy cream into together.
– Step 4: Guest-until real creamy mixture evenly and were standing, smooth.
– Step 5: For the ice cream mixture slowly into the egg mixture with at step 2, mix until everything is good.
– Step 6: When the whole mix cream into the mixture will look like this!
– Step 7: You get the champagne cake, dipped through a layer of espresso and then folded out of the tray.
– Step 8: Class 1 ice cream icing up, then repeat the sequence with cake and champagne and whipped cream add 2 more times.
– Step 9: For the excess cream on cream round lampholders to catch bag and then catch up on as in the picture.
– Step 10: Finally, you sprinkle 1 layer of cocoa powder are up on the cake and then provide take off the refrigerator compartment cool in 1 day to the material hardens.